Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Before and After

One of the primary blog posts in Digital Communication requires a slideshow that tells a story.  The story that I chose to tell is the effect of Greenville publications on its residents.

In Digital Communication, we also learned how to use Photoshop to edit the pictures we took, in order to use the images we took in the clearest way.  Please see my edits below!

The New York Times
Before:


After:


The Greenville News
Before:


After:



Pace Magazine 
Before:


After:


The Greenville Journal
Before:


After:


Coffee Street
Before:

After:


I was amazed at the prevalence of printed publications when I went downtown.  I was expecting to see people reading newspapers and magazines, but it was a pleasant surprise to see so many people reading local media.





No comments:

Post a Comment